How to make a book from one piece of paper
1. Fold paper in half with the long edges together and crease. Unfold and crease in the opposite direction.
2. Fold in half with the short edges together and crease. Unfold and crease in the opposite direction.
3. Fold the short edges to the center fold line and crease. Unfold both and crease in the opposite direction.
4. You will now have 8 small rectangles with 10 creases separating them. Find the two creases that do not touch the edges of the paper and trace over those lines with a pencil.
5. Re-fold the paper in half with the short edges together. Cut or tear along the pencil line.
6. Hold the folded edges next to the cut line and bring them down to form an X shape with the paper.
7. Gather the four sections together to form your book.
8. Decorate and enjoy!