Thursday, September 19, 2013

Envelope Books 197-201

In preparation for my end-of-summer shows, I made five more envelope books to go with the couple I already had on hand.  These books are fun because I get to play with different colors of cardstock and ribbon to match each decorative paper.  I think I'll need to make more soon because they sold like hotcakes at Berea Arts Fest!

I also had DIY kits available with instructions and all the materials needed to make an envelope book at home.  After having them all summer with no interest, I sold all but one kit!  More kits and an instructional PDF will be available soon on Etsy and at my winter shows.

This brings me up to 201 out of 365 for the year.  I'm actually up to 220, but those blog posts are yet to come!  I think 145 books over the next 3 1/2 months is reasonable... I just need to keep chugging along and making books for my fall/winter shows.

No comments: