Yesterday I sat down and made books 2-5 of my 365 for the year. I decided to have a little bit of fun with collage. First I made four easy pamphlet stitch books as the base for the collages. The covers are light yellow cardstock with white printer paper as the pages.
I used some bits of leftover paper from my last book, along with a sheet of canceled "Royal Wedding" stamps from Canada, and assorted old tickets. I'm pretty happy with how they came out. I don't usually do collage, and sometimes I find it difficult to get a composition I like. Hopefully little exercises like this will help with future collage projects.
I put the books under weights to dry, but the covers still curled a little bit. To help reverse the curl I brushed some water on the inside of each cover, and put them back under weights overnight.