This week I got to work on books for my next two holiday shows. At my show over the weekend, I sold all but one of my case bound books! So I cut boards, tore paper for pages, and matched paper with bookcloth for a bunch more case bound books.
One of the three I finished this week has really cute cork bookcloth with an alphabet block paper. The combination reminds me of vintage school books and classrooms. The second book uses a super sparkly bookcloth that matches the copper colored pattern on the paper. The third book is more simple with a gray and green patterned paper with gray bookcloth.
Overall I spent a lot of time this week doing prep work for books. Even though I only finished three, I have another 7 or 8 large journals in various stages of completion and another 6 minibooks for jewelry. Hopefully in the next 18 days I'll be able to finish everything up and complete the rest of my 365.